We know that event planning can be stressful, and even more so if you are pivoting to a virtual experience. We're here to help!
Expo Pass is currently undergoing some renovations and due to that, you will need to work in two locations - Expo Pass Legacy and our new Expo Pass.
You will do a lot of the foundational work in Expo Pass Legacy, but most of the sparkle will be completed in our new Expo Pass. To help understand this process, below is our simple resource guide to get you started with Expo Pass.
🚨 In order for us to make the best use of our kickoff call, we strongly urge you to have completed steps 1-2 before we kickoff.
Want to earn even more gold stars? Then continue reviewing the articles and complete items 3-6.
Part 1: Expo Pass Legacy - https://login.expopass.com (The cinder blocks)
- Create your Account - (2 minutes)
- Create your Event - (2 minutes)
- Manage Event details - (5-10 minutes)
- Create Sessions - (depends on the amount of sessions)
- Create a Registration form - (15-20 minutes)
- Manage Attendees
Part 2: The New Expo Pass - https://app.expopass.com (The shiny, sparkly stuff)
- Edit Your Virtual Event Homepage
- Create Sponsorship Bundles
- How to Stream Your Event
- Setting Up Session Action Buttons
- How to Send Magic Links to Attendees
👍🍾 YOU MADE IT! 🍾👍
Congratulations! You are now an Expo Pass Wizard - well not quite yet, but certainly on your way. As always, if you have any questions, we are just a click away in lower right corner - the note in the blue circle.
📚 Another great resource is our Organizer Support Library It offers additional details into your journey with Expo Pass!