Let's get you started on creating sessions! This is the one of the main sections that attendees will be spending time in. Follow along to the information below:
- After logging into Expo Pass, you'll see a hamburger bar on the right hand side
- Click on Sessions
- Unless you have a previous template of 10+ sessions, we recommend adding sessions one by one so you don't miss any important details
- Don't worry, it won't take you that long!
- To upload one session at a time, make sure you are still clicked on the "Sessions" main tab
- Click on "Add Session" in the right hand corner
- Start to input the necessary information for your session
- Location is necessary, so here are some examples of what to put when hosting a virtual event: virtual, from your couch, etc. Get creative!
- When completing the above information, the most important detail on this page is going to be the "Session Type".
- If this is a normal session, please use the toggle down to click on the appropriate category.
- If this is an EXHIBITOR session, please click on Exhibitor. This will create a second schedule, inputting the Exhibitor Session, also known as Exhibitor Booth in the appropriate schedule.
Sessions: Add Sessions and Upload Multiple Sessions to your event.
Attendee Session Updates:
- Adding a Registered Attendee to a Session
- Removing a Registered Attendee from a Session
Speakers: Adding speakers to your sessions.
Customizing Session Fields: Customizing the fields for your sessions.
Validating Registrants for Sessions: Add validating registrants for the sessions.
Session Pre-Registration: Add pre-registration requirement for your attendees.
Admin View of the App:
For additional resources on the above items, please visit our Organizer Help Center.