Expo Pass Web
- Login with your credentials into the Expo Pass Web Application and choose the appropriate event.
- Click on the “Push Notifications” tab in the left-hand menu.
- In order to utilize push notifications, you will need to purchase push notification “credits”.
- Credits cost $50 for 1,000
- 1 credit = 1 push notification sent to 1 attendee
4. After you purchase credits, you can create a custom push notification to send to all, or a segment of your Attendees.
- Attendees who are using the event app, who have opted in to push notifications, will see your message
5. There are several ways to customize and target your push notification:
Link to a specific Session, Exhibitor, or Speaker:
- Push notifications that are linked will include a button that will push Attendees to the Session, Exhibitor, or Speaker that you have linked that notification to.
Send to your entire Attendee list, or a segmented group:
- You can send to specific registration levels (if using the Expo Pass registration platform), or specific custom fields that you have created in the system
Select the Date and time you want to send your push notification.
Review the credits you are using vs. the credits you have remaining:
- If you need to purchase additional credits, you can do so by clicking the “Purchase” button.
Once your message is ready to send, you can click “Schedule” and it will be sent at the time you scheduled it:
- All scheduled messages will appear in the right-hand column
After a message has been sent, you can view how many Attendees opened that message:
Push notifications will look similar to the image below (depending on the device):