Welcome to Expo Pass! We’re here to help with getting your event set up. There are several different interactive areas of Expo Pass. In order to access them, you first need to create your event.
- Login with your credentials on the Expo Pass Legacy Platform or create an account by navigating to expopass.com/login.
Already have an Expo Pass account: in the upper right hand corner, click the “Create An Event”
First time into Expo Pass: you'll need to "CREATE AN ACCOUT" first, so simply click the green button and follow the instructions provided.
2. Now you are ready to begin completing the Event Details and click Create.
Note: The logo you choose to add here will appear on your Registration Emails, your Registration Receipts (if processing registration payments through Expo Pass), as well as in the mobile app.
3. Once you save your event, it will appear in the “Upcoming Events”
4. From here, you can continue to edit the Details of your event.
5. To edit your Company profile, click on the bubble that contains your initials in the upper right hand corner of the screen. You can add an image to represent yourself or your company, that, once saved, will replace your initials as your icon.
6. The Event Details summary screen is displayed. This screen is a summary of your event and where your Event Details are managed.
- Edit event details at any time.
- Add important Event Contacts for Attendees and Exhibitors (Event Organizers, Customer Support, Medical Contacts, etc.)
- View the total number of Attendees and Exhibitors that have joined your event
From your Event Details Dashboard the Event Organizer can:
- Manage Event Details and Event Contacts (explained above)
- Manage Users (add/delete additional event administrators)
- Manage the Mobile App Cover Screen
- Manage Social Tags
- Add Travel & Lodging Information (hotel, car rental, airline, transportation information)
If you are hosting a Virtual Event with Expo Pass:
- Navigate to app.expopass.com to edit and manage your Virtual Event.
- You will use the same credentials to login that you did on the Expo Pass Legacy platform above (expopass.com/login).
Virtual is the stylistic side of your event - where the media lives.
This is also your Live Virtual Event that attendees will see and access.
Edit Your Virtual Home Page
Create Sponsorship Bundles
How to Stream your Event
If you still have questions, please reach out to your Event Success Manager or email email@example.com.