How to turn the Event App "on" or "off" for Attendees.
- Login with your credentials into the Expo Pass Web Application and choose the appropriate event.
- Click on the “Details” tab in your left side menu bar
- Here you have the option to turn the Event App “On” or “Off” for your Event Attendees:
Turning the Event App "ON":
- Event Attendees will automatically have access to your event on the mobile app when they create an Expo Pass account using the same email that they are registered with as an Attendee for your event.
- You can also choose to wait to switch this to “On” until all event information is populated
With the Event App, Attendees can:
- View important Event Contacts
- Customize an Event Schedule that includes the Sessions they’re signed up for
- View a complete list of all Sessions available to them
- Get social with other event attendees via the Social Feed
- Get to know the Speakers leading the Sessions
- Learn more about event Exhibitors
- Plan ahead with Travel and Lodging group deals and information
If you are not interested in using the Event App for your Attendees, you can simply click “Off”