Welcome to Expo Pass! We’re here to help with getting your event set up. There are several different interactive areas of the Expo Pass Web Application and Mobile Application.
What's the difference between the two?
- The Expo Pass Web Application can be accessed through your phone, computer or tablet when in an internet browser. That means you're in Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- The Mobile Application is something that you download onto your phone, and use as it's own app.
In order to access them, you first need to create your event.
- Login with your credentials into the Expo Pass Web Application or create an account. To "Create an Account" simply click the blue button and follow the instructions provided.
2. Once you click "Create Account" an email from "firstname.lastname@example.org" will arrive in your email's inbox. Open the email and click the blue "Magic Link" button.
3. You will the be automatically directed to this site (see below). Click "Organizer"
4. Your screen will refresh to this site (see below). Click "Create An Event"
Now you ready to begin completing your Event Details. If you would like to learn more about creating your Event Details, click here.
If you have any other questions, please reach out to your dedicated Event Success Manager or review other help articles in our: