1. Log in to your Expo Pass account on the mobile application
2. Select the appropriate event
3. Once logged in to the event, click on “Exhibitor Toolkit” in your menu:
4. Click on the “View All Leads” button in the upper right hand corner
5. This page will show you in real time, all leads that have been scanned by your organization and who scanned each lead.
6. To email yourself a CSV list of the leads (in real time), click on the email and arrow icon in the upper right hand corner. You will be notified once they have been successfully sent.
The CSV list of attendees and their information will be sent to the email address that is associated with your Expo Pass account.
The event is over and your back in the office -- so how do you find your leads? No problem!
Log into Expo Pass on your phone just like you did when you were onsite.
Click the hamburger menu icon in the upper left-hand corner.
Then select "Previous Events" to find the one you just attended.
Now go back to the top of this article and follow the process to send yourself your leads.