Event Organizers can create Session Feedback questions for attendees to fill out for each of their sessions that they attend. Below you will see how to set up your schedule and access those questions.
Sign in to Expo Pass on the Mobile App using the email you registered for the event with and the password you created
If you haven't created an account yet or received a Mobile Magic Link for access, please visit this support article to get set up with an Expo Pass account
2. Click ENTER to access your event,
3. Click on the hamburger menu in the top left corner, and Click on the “Sessions” button:
4. You will see a list of all the sessions by day for your event. Select a session you want to attend.
5. Once selected, add Sessions to your schedule simply by clicking "Add to Schedule".
6. After the session is over, click on Provide Feedback to fill out the Session Feedback Questions.
Note: If the Session you would like to complete Session Feedback for is showing "Session Unavailable", please reach out to your Event Organizer to add you into the Session as a registrant. Once complete, the Session will appear on your "My Schedule" and you can select Session and complete Session Feedback.