HOW TO CREATE A ZOOM WEBINAR (you must have Zoom Webinar licensing)
Log into your Zoom account
Click on ‘Webinar’
Click ‘Schedule a Webinar’
Enter the Topic (title), Description, Time (When), Duration and Time Zone.
Continuing scrolling to enable/ disable a few required key features for your Zoom Webinar Expo experience:
- Registration Required - UNCHECKED
- Webinar Password: Require webinar password - CHECKED
- Video: Host and Panelists On - CHECKED
- Audio: Both - CHECKED
- Enable Q&A - Up to the Event Organizer
- Webinar Options: Enable Practice Session - CHECKED
- Webinar Options: Only authenticated users can join - UNCHECKED
**NOTE Only Authenticated users can join requires all attendees to have a Zoom account. You do not need this for Expo Pass. Please also check your account level settings to make sure this is NOT enabled.
See the Zoom Help Article HERE for more details.
Finish by selecting if you would like to Record webinar automatically (optional). This will allow you to have the webinar recording after the event. You can save it to the Zoom Cloud (Event Organizer is responsible for paying for space) or Download Locally.
Lastly, click on SCHEDULE your webinar to save.
When you click Schedule you will be directed to the Manage “My Webinar” page. You will need the Webinar ID and Password to embed your Zoom Webinar in the Event Platform. The Webinar ID MUST be entered with no spaces.
**Please remove the 2 spaces. ###_####_###
If you scroll to the bottom of the Manage "My Webinar" page, here is where you will Save this Webinar as a Template, Edit this Webinar, Start Your Webinar, enter your Q&A, Polls and integrate Live Streaming.
- Please note that you will NOT need to use Email Settings, Branding, or Invitations while working with Expo Pass for registration.
- Please note that Polling will NOT work if you are embedding Zoom Webinar into the Expo Pass Virtual Platform.
Other helpful articles regarding Zoom Webinars:
If you have any other questions, please reach out to your dedicated Event Success Manager or review other help articles in our: