1. Login with your credentials into the Expo Pass Web Application and choose the appropriate event.
2. Under the “Sessions” tab in the left-hand menu, choose the specific Session you would like to turn validation on for.
3. In the upper right hand corner, click “Edit”.
4. To Validate Registrants, click “Yes”.
- By Validating the Session, only those registrants who have pre-registered are eligible for that Session.
- When scanning attendees into the Session via the mobile application, the mobile application will alert you as to whether or not the Attendee attempting to enter the Session has registered for it, or was registered by the Event Organizer.
- If you have a Session that is for Members only, you can add a list of members prior to the Session.
- Perhaps you have a Session that Attendees needed to pre-pay for, this would also be a great use of the Validation tool. As the Event Organizer, you can add the list of paid Attendees to the Session to ensure that only those who have paid for the Session are permitted access.