1. Login with your credentials into the Expo Pass Web Application and choose the appropriate event.
2. Under the “Exhibitors” tab in the left-hand menu, click on “Payments”.
- Please note, only the Event Creator will have access to the Payments section. Additional users that are added to the Event will not be able to see this section.
3. Here, you can:
- Choose which pricing options to offer:
A. Paid by the Exhibitor:
- Each Exhibitor is responsible for the $250 fee for Lead Retrieval.
- Each Exhibitor has 5 Users available to them and can purchase additional Users if needed for $50/user.
B. Paid by the Exhibitor – Advanced:
- This option allows the Organizer to increase the fee for Lead Retrieval.
- The Organizer can mark up the cost over the base $250 fee and receive the additional funds raised minus a 5% processing fee from Expo Pass
- In order to access this option, you must first complete your Merchant Agreement
- See the Support Center for more details on completing your Merchant Agreement
C. Paid by the Event Host (our most popular option):
- Choose to cover the cost of Lead Retrieval for your ExhibitorsSome events choose to include this fee in their Exhibitor registration costYou are only charged when an Exhibitor signs up for Lead Retrieval
- Add/edit discount/promo codes for Lead Retrieval for specific exhibitors or groups
- You want to offer free Lead Retrieval to your Sponsors who are exhibiting
- You want to offer a discount on Lead Retrieval for Exhibitors who sign up early
- You want to offer discounted Lead Retrieval for Alumni Exhibitors