1. Login with your credentials into the Expo Pass Web Application and choose the appropriate event.
2. Under the “Registration” tab in the left-hand menu, click on “Registration Code”.
- Please note, you must create a Registration Form before starting this step. If you have not created your Registration Form, please follow the “Create a Registration Form” instructions in our Support Center.
3. Here, you can download and embed java code to place on your website which will populate your registration form.
- Simply copy and paste the Java code to your website. (please note, depending on the web provider you are using, you may need to work directly with them to execute this step)
- The data from registrants who register through your link (from the java code placed on your website) will be captured in your Expo Pass Web Application under the "Transactions" and "Attendees" sections.
Is this form secure?
YES! The registration form itself is secure but we don’t have any control over the page its hosted on (aka your website). So while the form is secure, if the website is not, it will show "not-secure" in the browser. To offer a full piece of mind, you will need to ensure that your website has an SSL certificate.
If you don't have a secure website, you can host your registration form on your Facebook page!
Click HERE for step by step instructions.