MOBILE MAGIC LINKS
To access your in-person events through the Expo Pass Mobile App, you will need a Mobile Magic Link. Not to worry! We've created a pain-free, simple process for you to get into your in-person event.
If you haven't downloaded the Expo Pass Mobile App yet, please do so in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Search "Expo Pass".
1. Open the Expo Pass Mobile App on your mobile device and click LOGIN.
2. Click on the Having trouble logging in? and follow the instructions below to get a Mobile Magic Link.
3. Enter the email you used to register for your event and click on SEND MAGIC LINK.
If you do not use the same email, the system will NOT recognize you for your event!
4. A Mobile Magic Link will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org to the email you entered above.
This email sometimes sneaks to your spam/junk folder, so don't forget to check there if you don't see it in your inbox.
If you still can't find your email, click on the teal RESEND MAGIC LINK button.
If you continue to have issues, please email support at email@example.com.
5. Click on the teal MAGIC LINK button in the Expo Pass Mobile App section of the email.
5. If you have the mobile app already installed on your device, clicking on the Mobile Magic Link will open your event in the Expo Pass Mobile App.
If the mobile app is not installed, clicking on the Mobile Magic Link will direct you to your device's App Store to download the Expo Pass Mobile App. Once you have downloaded the app, follow step 5 again.
Note: You can only access the mobile app through a mobile device. You cannot use a desktop. If you click on the Mobile Magic Link in your email from a desktop and see the screen below, you will need to follow the steps above on a mobile device:
👍🍾 YOU DID IT! 🍾 👍
Congratulations, you now have access to your upcoming in-person event.
You can repeat this process for the remainder of your event, or follow the steps below to create a login.
1. To create a password, click on the hamburger menu in the top left corner:
2. Click EDIT next to your name
3. Enter your new password and click SAVE.
4. Click OK and then click on the hamburger menu in the top left corner.
5. Click on Upcoming Events to get back to your event.
You can now login using your Registration Email and your Password from the Login screen on the Expo Pass Mobile App!
To learn more about navigating the Expo Pass mobile, check out our Mobile App Attendee Help Center.