Want to add CHAT to your recorded video session?
Not a problem with Expo Pass!
- Start by creating a Live Event in Vimeo. You must do this since the Chat Embed Code is only generated from a Live Event.
- Vimeo Chat must be enabled in the Live Event settings for this to work. Please refer to the Vimeo help article here.
- When selecting the Privacy settings for your Live Event in Vimeo, make sure to select Hide from Vimeo for this to work. Please refer to the Vimeo help article on Privacy Settings here.
For additional help from Vimeo, please refer to the Vimeo Help Center.
Once you've created your Vimeo Live Event with the correct settings:
- 1. Click on Embed 2. Open the Chat embed code 3. Copy the 9 digit Event Chat ID that immediately follows the "...chat/" -- see yellow highlighted text below.
- In your Session in Expo Pass, click on Video, turn on 'Enable Chat?', by toggling right and now appear green
- Place your 9 digit Vimeo Event Chat ID here in Expo Pass:
That's it - you've now enabled Vimeo Chat with your Video into your event session 🙌
If you have any other questions, please reach out to your dedicated Event Success Manager or review other help articles in our: