Expo Pass Mobile
Please note, when adding users to your organization for a specific event, they will automatically be added as "Exhibitors" for that event and will not need to follow the "Joining an Event" steps. Only the first person from the organization needs to follow that step.
1. Log in to your Expo Pass account at expopass.com
2. Select the appropriate event
3. Once logged in to the event, your menu will appear:
4. Click on the “Exhibitor Toolkit” tab
5. Click on the “Exhibitor Setting” icon in the upper right hand corner
6. Click on “Manage Users”
7. Here you can view current Users, and add additional Users:
- When adding additional Users, you will have the ability to set their permissions within the app.
- You can also change permissions for an already existing user at any time.
8. Once added, the User will receive an email instructing them to create an account with Expo Pass.
- They will need to download the app and create an account
- They must use the email address that was used to add them as a User.
- They will then receive a 4-digit code to verify this email.
- When they re-log into the app, they will have access to the Event, as a User for your company/organization.
9. You can delete users at any time, by sliding their name to the left: