These are the steps to follow if you've been invited to be an Exhibitor User in Expo Pass Mobile App:
1. Download the Expo Pass Mobile App on your phone:
The mobile all will look like the first image on the left (below).
2. [Click] on the blue button "LOG IN"
3. [Click] on the "Having trouble logging in?" link
4. Type in your email address - the one that was used to invite you to become an Exhibitor User. and then [Click] the blue button "Send Magic Link"
5. Now go to your email account, from your phone, and you will see a new email from
firstname.lastname@example.org and [click] the teal-colored "Magic Link" button.
Your phone will automatically open up the Expo Pass Mobile App and take you directly into your "Upcoming Events." If you have more than one upcoming event, you can swipe left on your phone to move to the next event.
Now that you are in the event, you can update your own personal profile. [Click] the hamburger menu in the upper left-hand corner.
Now [click] the gray "Edit" button to add information: Name, Title, and Company. Your email is already in your profile.
Here you can also set your Password if you want to log into the Mobile App later, vs. sending yourself a Magic Link.
When event Attendees view your Exhibitor Profile from the Exhibitors tab in the Mobile App, they will see your Company Profile information as well as all Exhibitor Users associated with this profile -- with an email link to each Exhibitor User.
Note: The Exhibitor Users will appear here in alphabetical order by first name.