At this point you should have created your event in the web platform. If you have not done that, click here to learn how to create your event.
You will also need to have the Check-In feature activated. This can be done by your Expo Pass Success Manager. Contact them in advance of your event informing them you'd like to use this feature (several days before your event start date). You will also need to make sure that your Users who will be doing Check-In have Check-In permissions for this function.
Supported Operating Systems: iOS 10 and above.
Supported Devices for Check-In:
iPad Pro 11″ (2018-2020)
iPad Pro 12.9″ (2018-2020)
iPad Air 3 (2019)
iPad Mini 5 (2019)
iPad 6 (2018)
iPad 5 (2017)
iPad Pro 10.5″ (2017)
iPad Pro 12.9″ (2017)
iPad Pro 9.7″ (2016)
iPad Mini 4 (2015)
iPad Pro 12.9″ (2015)
iPad Air 2 (2014)
iPad Mini 3 (2014)
iPad Air (2013)
iPad Mini 2 (2013)
iPad 4 (2012)
Devices Not Supported for Check-In:
iPad Air 4 (2020)
iPad 7 (2019)
iPad 8 (2020)
Option A: Attendee Self Check-in
1. Download the Expo Pass app from the Apple App store
2. Login using your event admin access. After logging in, tap "Enter" on the event to view the admin toolkit
3. Tap on "Enter Kiosk Mode"
4. On the next screen select "Check-in Only" (Direct Print is only for on-site badge printing. Contact your Expo Pass Success Manager for more information)
5. Tap "Yes" for attendee check-in. If your registration is free, registration can be used. If registration is not free, and on-site registration is needed contact your Expo Pass Success Manager.
6. Tap "Save" and that's it, you're ready to go!
If you'd like to customize the check-in screen, let your Expo Pass Success Manager know and they will have that ability added. Below is a template of the specs for the background.
Option B: Staff Attendee Check-In
1. From your iPad, download the Expo Pass app from the Apple App store and Login using your event admin access, or User access.
2. After logging in, tap "Enter" on the event to view the admin toolkit
3. Click on "Event Attendees"
4. Search for the Attendee you are wanting to check-in, and click on their name.
5. Click on the three dots in the top right corner.
6. Click "Check-In".
7. A pop-up will open: "Would you like to check-in __________?".
Click "Check In"
8. The Attendee's name will now have a green check mark. Click on the "<" in the top left corner to go back and check in another Attendee.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your Event Success Manager.