Event Owners in Expo Pass have the ability to export event data at anytime in the event planning process, during the event, or after the event. Event Users (added by the Owner) also have the ability to pull data if given system permissions to do so.
Here is the process to pull an Attendee List:
Login with your credentials into the Expo Pass Web Application and choose the appropriate event.
1. Click on the “Attendees” tab in the left-hand menu. Click on the Fields button, and choose the fields that you would like to include in your report by checking the box next each. You can click "Select All" if you would like all data fields included.
2. Once you have your fields selected, check the box next to the name of the Attendee(s) that you would like to export to a CSV file.
3. If you would like to select all Attendees, click the check box next to "Name" and click the blue box "Select all xxx" to make sure that everyone is selected. The default is the first 100 records only.
4. Click "Actions" so that a selection window opens up. Click on "Export".
5. Once your file is ready, a green row will appear at the top of your page with a "Download" icon. Click on "Download" and your file will be generated.
The file created will be in a .CSV format.
Your CSV download will include all Attendee information as well as the scan in/out times, scanner, and sessions that Attendees attended (if you are utilizing session tracking for in-person events).