As an Event Organizer (a.k.a. "Event Owner"), we realize that you aren’t the only person responsible for setting up a smooth process behind the scenes (or at least we hope you are not all alone in this effort). To include other key players in your event planning and execution, as well as those responsible for scanning in attendees to sessions (if you are using the session tracking), each Event Owner can give access to an unlimited amount of event Users (in addition to their own access all at no additional cost).
To Add and Manage Users via the Web Platform
1. Login with your credentials into the Expo Pass Web Application and choose the appropriate event.
2. Click on the “Users” tab in the left-hand menu.
3. To add someone to your event enter their email and choose their permissions (shown below) then click "Add User."
- Users will need to create an account with Expo Pass (via the web or mobile platform) using the email you added them with in the system
- After creating an account, a 4-digit verification code will be sent to their email
- Once they input that 4 digit code, they will have access to your event as an Admin User (as long as that permission was set for them)
To Add and Manage Users via the Mobile Platform
1. Login with your credentials to the Expo Pass App and choose the appropriate event.
2. Tap on the “Admin Toolkit” button in the left side menu
3. Tap on the “Admin Setting” icon in the upper right hand corner (gear icon)
4. Select “Manage Users”
5. To add a user to your event, tap “Add a User”, enter the new users email address and select their permissions
6. If you tap on a user, it will open up their admin settings and from there you can edit their settings if needed.