APPLICATION: Virtual Web Platform
1. When you login, you should see the event(s) you registered for on the first screen. Click on ‘Details’ for the event you would like to access.
**If you have used the Magic Link to access your event, skip to step 2.
**If you do not see your event, please double-check again to make sure that you used the same email when creating your account that you used when you registered for the event.
2. You are now in your Virtual Event Home Page. Here you can navigate to 'Exhibitors', 'Event Schedule' to preview and add Sessions into 'My Schedule', watch the Welcome Video, and download event Resources.
3. In the Event Schedule, you will see all Sessions arranged chronologically. From here, you can Add and Remove Sessions to your Schedule, Filter through the Sessions, or Search Schedule.
5. If you would like to learn more about a Session or view the content, click anywhere on the row to open up to the Session.
6. Within a Session, you can download Materials, click on Speakers to see their Bios, Email, LinkedIn, Phone Number, etc. You can also click Join if your Session is live.
7. To navigate back to the Event Schedule, click on 'Back to Sessions' in the top left corner.
8. From here you can look through and attend more Sessions for your event.
If you have Exhibitors at your event, click on the Exhibitors section on the left of your screen to see more.
9. Click on the Exhibitor Session you would like to visit.
10. Here you can Join live Exhibitor meetings, read more about their companies, connect with Key Contacts (Presenting), and download company materials.
11. To navigate back to the Virtual Event Home Page at any time, click on the Event Title in the top left-hand corner of the page.
12. You can also click on the Menu option to open your Navigation Menu.
Enjoy your Event!
*** For more helpful articles, please refer to the Expo Pass Virtual Event Platform: Attendee Support Guide
- If you need help creating an Expo Pass account please refer to this article: Creating an Expo Pass Virtual Platform Account
- If you need assistance with logging into your Expo Pass account, please refer to this article: Logging into your Expo Pass Virtual Platform
- If you need assistance with an Expo Pass Account password reset, please refer to this article: Resetting your Expo Pass Virtual Platform Password
Questions: please email firstname.lastname@example.org