You’ve created a great template for your name badges/labels, now it’s time to print them!
1. Login with your credentials into the Expo Pass Web Application and choose the appropriate event.
2. Click on the “Attendees” tab in the left hand menu.
3. Select the attendee(s) you would like to print labels/badges for.
4. Click on the “More” button and select either “Create Labels” or “Create Badges” depending on which template you previously created.
If you have not yet created your labels, please follow the directions on the “Creating Attendee Badges/Labels” guide in our Support Center.
5. Select the template you would like to use and click “Next” and then “Go”. This will bring you to the Avery website once again.
6. Once on the Avery website, click “Preview and Print” to view and print your badges.