Welcome to Expo Pass! We’re here to help with getting your event set up. There are several different interactive areas of the Expo Pass Web and Mobile application. In order to access them, you first need to create your event.
1. Login with your credentials into the Expo Pass Web Application.
2. On your Dashboard in the upper right hand corner, click the “Create An Event”
3. Complete all Event Details and click Save.
- Upcoming events that you have created will appear towards the upper half of the screen
- Previous events that you have created that have passed will appear towards the bottom half of the screen. As long as you do not delete previous events, you will have the ability to access all details and information pertaining to that event even after is has finished
4. Once you save your event, it will appear in the “Upcoming Events”
5. To edit your Company profile, click on the bubble that contains your initials in the upper right hand corner of the screen. You can add an image to represent yourself or your company, that, once saved, will replace your initials as your icon.
6. From here, you can start editing the details of your event.
- If you have multiple events, simply select the one that you would like to edit at this time.
7. The Event Details summary screen is displayed. This screen is a summary of your event and where your Event Details are managed.
- Edit event details at any time.
- Add important Event Contacts for Attendees and Exhibitors (Event Organizers, Customer Support, Medical Contacts, etc.)
- View the total number of Attendees and Exhibitors that have joined your event
From your Event Dashboard the Event Organizer can:
- Manage Event Details and Event Contacts (explained above)
- Manage Users (add/delete additional event administrators)
- Manage the Mobile App Cover Screen
- Manage Social Tags
- Add Travel & Lodging Information (hotel, car rental, airline, transportation information)
- Manage Attendees (add attendees, customize attendee fields, create badges/labels)
- Manage Sessions (upload session breakdown, add continuing education, add speakers, create custom session fields)
- Manage Registration (form overview, registrations codes and prices, track registration)
- Manage Exhibitors (provide hours/on-site contacts/materials, set payment options and track exhibitor sign ups)
For additional resources on the above items, please visit our Organizer Help Center.