Expo Pass has integration with Google Analytics to fire events at key points in the registration process. At present we only support when a person signs up and lands on the confirmation page.
To setup your Google Analytics:
- Locate your Tracking Id found in Admin > Property Settings it should be formatted like this: UA-XXXXXXXX-X and copy it.
- Login to your Expo Pass account and select the appropriate event.
- Under the Registration tab, click on “Registration Code”.
- Paste your Tracking ID into the form field and click “Update Registration Code”.
After adding your tracking code to your Expo Pass event you must now add a conversion goal to your Google Analytics.
- Sign in to your Google Analytics Account
- Navigate to Admin and choose the desired view
- Under the view column click Goals
- Choose + New Goal
- You will receive several options, choose the last option Custom
You can now set up your Goal:
- Enter a name for this conversion, if you have multiple events consider naming it specific to that event.
- Under Type select Event and click Continue
- Under Goal Details you’ll see several fiends. These must match precisely as follows:
- Category Equals to ExpoRegistration
- Action Equals to Purchase
- Label Equals to [Event Id]
- Your Event Id is a 6 digit alphanumeric code found on the event dashboard screen
- Value may remain empty
- Click Save