You just registered for your event, but need to get access to the event with the Expo Pass app! Expo is here to help. Here's a quick way to get started:
Expo Pass Mobile
2. Create an account using the same exact email you registered with for your event.
You will be sent a 4 digit code to verify your email.
3. Login to your account and enter the 4 digit code
4. In the left hand menu (the three horizontal lines), then click on “Exhibitor Access”
5. Join your event by entering the 6-character Event I.D
- This should have been provided by the Event Organizer
- If you do not have this code, please reach out to your Event Organizer
*Please note, only the FIRST person from your company will need to enter the 6 digit code and claim the company. That person can then add additional colleagues as users, who, after creating accounts will automatically be associated to that organization.
6. Either choose your organization from the drop down list, or add it.
- You will also be asked to add details about your organization during this step
7. Your event will now appear on your main screen:
Once logged in, you will be able to:
- Utilize your Exhibitor Toolkit
- Add/Manage Users
- Purchase Lead Retrieval
- Create Custom Qualifiers
- Scan and Track Leads
- Download your Leads
- View Event Details
- View Sessions/Speakers
- View the Event Social Feed
- View other Exhibitor Company Profiles