Don't have a smartphone or tablet? Need a way to access your Expo Pass powered event on your laptop? With BlueStacks you can run the Google Play mobile app store from your computer. Follow the instructions below and you'll be in your event in just a few minutes.
It's important to remember that this is a way to access and view the event, but the features that need a mobile connection will not be available. Those include, but are not limited to
Receiving verification code if you attempt to create an account
Feedback surveys cannot be sent
Live notifications will not be received
Adding/Removing sessions from your schedule
Downloading event or session materials
Step One: Creating your Expo Pass account
If you haven't already created your account, follow these steps first using your browser:
Navigate to https://www.login.expopass.com
Click "Create an Account"
Complete the form with your name and the same email address you used to register for your event.
Verify your email, and login
Step Two: Download and install BlueStacks
Click the download button
3. Complete the installation process and open the BlueStacks app
4. Click on the Google Play store icon
5. Sign into the app store using a gmail email address, or create a new gmail account. (if you need to create a gmail account, click here and click "Create account")
6. Search for Expo Pass (2 words) and click install
7. When installation is complete, click on the Expo Pass icon, login with your Expo Pass account and you're all set!
PLEASE NOTE: BlueStacks is third party software. All Expo Pass app features may not operate as expected. Questions about the operation of BlueStacks or need help? Visit their support center here.